UTSI Information Technology
Information Technology (IT) exists solely as a service/support function to the UTSI family.
Our goal is to provide:
- a stable network/server infrastructure with capacity for growth
- hardware (PCs, printers, etc.) that enable users to focus on the task at hand
- a phone system that is integrated with our network
- services and technologies that keep us connected
- consulting that allows users to work smarter and more efficiently
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Contact us at ext. 37363 or (931) 393-7363
We are located in the main building rooms F126A, F126B and/or F131
– or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technology (IT) HelpDesk is the first step in obtaining support, for any configuration, malware/spyware, troubleshooting, or other technology related issue. Click on the link to Submit a Ticket for your specific issue. … All requests will require you to enter request details. Sign into HelpDesk using your UTSI credentials.