UTSI Site Licenses
- Origin Lab – a complete graphing and data analysis software package that provides a suite of features catering to the needs of scientists and engineers. The zip file contains instruction for installing the product.
- SolidWorks – SolidWorks offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data. Download is in zip format and must be extracted before installation. SolidWorks Education is for Instructional use only. The Education User License Agreement – Education Edition.
- Mathematica – UTSI has a site license for this computational package. The install instructions are for version 8, but should still represent a typical install.
- ANSYS – ANSYS Academic Research package allows users to create complex simulations and test real-world application. 32-bit installers are available upon request.
- ANSYSxLINUX – ANSYS Academic Research package allows users to create complex simulations and test real-world application.
UT Site Licenses
As part of the UT campus, faculty, staff and students now have access to UT site licenses. Use your NetID to access.
Also, several free applications and utilities that we install on most UTSI PCs are listed below.
Please submit a service ticket to request software download.
There are site software packages that have been purchased for use by UTSI Faculty, Staff, and Students.