Mission Statement: “We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for the University community in the provision of educational programs, employment and training opportunities, and other related University activities. Mutual respect is expected as we foster the positive learning and working environment of an Employer of Choice.”
- UT Space Institute’s NonDiscrimination Statement
- Inquiries and charges of violation of Title VI (race, color, national origin), Title IX (sex), Section 504 (disability), ADA (disability), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (age), sexual orientation, or veteran status should be directed to Patricia Burks-Jelks in the HR Office of Equity and Diversity, University of Tennessee Space Institute, 411 B. H. Goethert Parkway, Tullahoma, TN 37388-9700, Telephone (931) 393-7226. Requests for accommodation of a disability should be directed to the ADA Coordinator at the same address and phone number.
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action & Diversity HR Policy
- Title IX/Sexual Harassment
- Equal Employment Opportunity Self-Identification Form
- Multi-Cultural Advisory Committee
- Meeting Summaries
- Cultural and Religious Holidays
Accommodation and Accessibility Information
The University of Tennessee Space Institute is committed to its role in the provision of equal opportunity and access in employment and education for persons with disabilities. The university provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified individuals who are disabled or become disabled and need assistance performing the essential functions of their positions. Individuals in need of assistance are encouraged to contact the ADA Coordinator at (931) 393-7226 with any questions.
The University of Tennessee Space Institute is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment and admission without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, and parental status.