- State of Tennessee Benefits Administration
- Partners for Health Insurance Program
- Edison – Insurance Change/Enrollment Portal
- UT Insurance
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Dependent Eligibility Documents
Health Savings Account
Flexible Benefits Plan
- Pharmacy Call Center open 24/7 – 1-877-522-TNRX (8679). Please call regarding questions about pharmacy benefits or to request ID cards.
Disability insurance protects you, your family and assets by paying a percentage of your income should you become disabled as a result of an accident or illness.
Long Term Disability – Brochures, enrollment forms, and premium information.
Short Term Disability – See the Member Handbook with coverage and premium information.
If you qualify under the State of Tennessee’s Insurance Committee rules, you may continue insurance coverage for yourself and your dependents into retirement.
If you are an employee of the University of Tennessee Space Institute, and have an accidental injury while you are working at your job, then you may be covered by the Workers’ Compensation Program of the State of Tennessee.