Admissions Application Process
- $60 application fee must accompany application
- McNair Application Fee Waivers
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended
- GRE general test report (copy will suffice) for all applicants
- Official IELTS report from the British Council or
- TOEFL report from Educational Testing Service (ETS)
If Internet access is limited please, contact the Admissions office by email or toll-free (888) 822-8874 ext 37234 to request an application/information packet by mail. Supporting documentation such as transcripts or test scores may be copies and can be uploaded to your application during the online process at the time of submission.
Please request that all official transcripts and test scores be sent to college code 1843 as soon as possible after applying to complete the admission process. If you prefer to mail your documents, send to the address below attention of:
Admissions Office, MS-06
The University of Tennessee Space Institute
411 B.H. Goethert Parkway
Tullahoma, Tennessee 37388-9700
Assistantship / Fellowship
If you would also like to apply for a research assistantship or fellowship please submit:
- Application for Research Assistantship or Fellowship
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE general test report (all majors)–may be copy
For U.S. citizens and permanent residents, there are no application deadlines for admission or financial aid. However, early application will greatly increase the possibility of receiving financial support.
For international students, please refer to the International Student Admission deadlines.
If you have questions about the application process, contact the Admissions office at email@example.com or toll-free (888) 822-8874 ext. 37234.