UTSI Alert Signup
- UTSI Alert is a method of notifying the campus community in a timely manner about serious emergencies, ongoing situations, disruptions to normal operations or system tests.
- Subscribers do not pay a fee for the service. The only charges you may incur are the normal fees charged by your wireless provider for receiving text messages.
- All UTSI Personnel are required to enroll in the system
- Your information will not be sold, shared or used for any other purpose.
- You will not receive spam or solicitations.
- Notifications may be in the form of text, voicemail, email or a combination of the three.
- In the event your phone number or email address changes, you will need to notify the Safety Office or submit a new signup sheet. Top of Form