Options for a variety of lifestyles.
Students may choose to live in a dormitory on campus at UTSI, or in an apartment or home off campus in the towns of Tullahoma, Winchester, or Manchester. No matter which option is chosen, a car or other means of personal transportation is strongly recommended. The campus is located approximately 10 miles from grocery stores, medical services, and other lifestyle amenities.
On Campus Housing
Rooms in the beautifully situated lakeside dormitory, adjacent to picturesque Woods Reservoir, can be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Sharing of a room with a roommate may be required. Single occupancy is $400 per month; double occupancy is $250 per month. Both require a $400 deposit at the time of application.
- UTSI dormitories include maintenance provided by the UTSI Physical Plant and security provided by UTSI Security Guards.
- Alcohol, smoking, and pets are all prohibited.
- Laundry machines cost $0.25 per cycle. There is a change machine in the laundry room that accepts $1 and $5.
All dorms come with the following:
- (2) twin sized beds
- night stands
- shelved desk area
- full size fridges
- small oven
- small table
- (4) chairs
Local real estate search engines can provide helpful guidance for students wishing to rent or purchase off-campus housing. The following apartment complexes have been rented by UTSI students in the past and are convenient to UTSI’s campus.
- Briarwood Apartments
- Continental Apartments
- Forest Park Apartments
- Veranda House Apartments
- Winchester Court Apartments
- Carden Estates
- Hills Chapel Apartments (931) 728-1808
- Royal Gardens Apartments (931) 728-9125