General Engineering Reference
- Acronym Finder
- dictionary.com — guide to reference materials on the Internet: Bartlett, Roget, Strunk, Webster, etc.
- Engineers Site
EngineersSite is an engineering community site, covering all engineering disciplines, with an international outlook. The site includes recruitment, news and events.
- EngNet – Global Engineering Directory and Search Engine
Directory of world-wide links to engineering services and products, organized under different categories, as well as alphabetic listing.
- EngPlanet Electronic Design Engineer Links
Engineering Links, Technology news, Tech humor, component searches.
- GovEngine.com — federal, state and local government sites on the Web
- GPO Databases via UTK Gateway
- Grammar and Style Guide
- Index Translationum — International Bibliography of Translations (UNESCO)
- INFOMINE — Scholarly Internet Resource Collections
- Internet Public Library
- Librarian’s Index to the Internet
- LibrarySpot — best of reference sources in one spot
- The Library of Congress
- Majstro — Multilingual Translation Dictionary
A web guide to measurements and the devices used to perform them, organized by type along with information on related technology, practices and resources.
- The New York Public Library
- OneLook Dictionaries — simultaneous search of Internet dictionaries
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Thomas Register of American Manufacturers
- Translating Dictionaries
- WWWebster Dictionary — from Merriam-Webster
- WWW Virtual Library
Contact the Library
- AIAA Papers and Journals
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
- Electronic Journal Access A-Z
- Electronic Journal Access By Society
- General Engineering Reference
- Libraries at UT-Knoxville
- UTK Libraries Research Guide
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS)
- NetID and Password Information
- Patents, Standards and Trademarks
- SPIE Digital Library
- Technical Literature
Ph: (931) 393-7315