UTSI SUMMER RESEARCH INTERN PROGRAM
- Complete Online Application – Requisition #18000001X4 – keyword 18000001X4
- Attach Resume to Online Application
- Attach Transcript to Online Application
- Attach Letter of Recommendation to Online Application
- Attach Completed Addendum to Online Application
For best consideration, applications for the internship should be submitted by February 28, 2019. Applications received after this date will be reviewed if all slots have not been filled.
Applicants may be interviewed. Successful applicants will be notified by March 22, 2019.
REQUIREMENTS: These internships are open to undergraduate students who are majoring in physics, chemistry, material science, computer science, mathematics, all branches of engineering, and related fields.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Depending upon the fund source, U.S. citizenship may be a requirement.
- Candidates must have an interest in attending graduate school at UTSI.
- Candidates should also have enthusiasm for research, a desire to learn, and the ability to work well with others.
If questions, please contact the UTSI Human Resources office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 931-393-7226.
The University of Tennessee Space Institute is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment and admission without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, and parental status.