Your UTSI Network account will consist of your NetID@utsi.edu. It usually takes between 3 – 4 days after receiving your NetID for the account to
populate in the system. Whenever we receive your request a temporary password will be sent to the new user that must be changed upon setting up your account.
If you have any questions concerning the New User process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Passwords must be at least eight characters long and must contain upper and lowercase letters and numerals.
Passwords must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Not contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Be at least eight characters in length.
Contain characters from all of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Complexity requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created. If your password does not meet requirements you will receive a notification to submit a new request.
"*" indicates required fields