Laser Safety Training
To have access to the Center of Laser Applications, copies of the following documents need to be sent to the UTSI Safety & Health Officer- Chris Armstrong and to Laser Safety Officer- Alexander Terekhov.
- Completion of Laser Safety Course(s) – contact Alexander Terekov
- Completion of UTSI Safety Course(s) – contact Chris Armstrong
- A signed copy of Precautions for the Safe Use of Lasers.
Read it carefully! Before training on the instruments, you will be briefly quizzed about it.
Contact Alexander Terekhov to sign up for laser safety training.
UTSI utilizes online safety training through K@TE. To access the training, you will need your NetID and password. If you have trouble accessing the site, click here.
- Safety Office
- Campus Security
- Occupational Safety
- UTSI Safety Manual
- UTSI Alert Signup
- UTSI Vehicle Registration and Permit Parking
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- UTSI Laser Safety
- Laser Safety Training
- Laser Safety Links
- Laser Safety Forms
- UTSI SPCC Plan
- Emergency Management
- Safety Training
- AED, CPR & First Aid Kits
- Emergency Contacts
- Clery Act
- Clery Map
- Crime Log
- ANNUAL SECURITY AND FIRE REPORT
- UTSI CRIME STATISTICS
- Campus Security Authority Reporting Form
- UTSI Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Approval Form
Safety and Health Officer
Ph: (931) 393-7208