Why a Degree in Engineering Management?
Our Engineering Management program provides practicing engineers with an experience balancing technical depth with leadership, project management, financial management, technology transfer, ethical and legal perspectives, team relations, organizational behavior and continuous quality improvement. It empowers you with the knowledge and skills needed to lead technical organizations or processes to success.
UT’s Engineering Management Program
* Develops the knowledge, skills, and attitude required for engineers to manage technical organization.
* Designed for the working engineer who could be located anywhere is the world.
* Classes are streamed live and recorded for later viewing
* Began in 1983 and ranked in top 30
* Helps you gain access to a network of talented peers
* Manageable tuition with minimal out-of-state fee
* Allows you to earn a top-ranked U.S. without leaving your job or your country.
* Permits starting the program from home, while working or processing U.S. visa. Students can complete the program in the U.S. with an OPT experience.
This is not some stripped down online degree. This is the full University of Tennessee Master of Science in Industrial Engineering with a concentration in Engineering Management. The same degree as our full-time on-campus students – delivered by one of the most experienced distance/online faculty around.
|APPLY NOW||MORE INFORMATION|