E-VERIFY COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES
Effective November 11, 2009, the University of Tennessee is required to participate in the E-Verify program for any federal contract that contains the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clause number 52.222-54. E-verify is a free, internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It allows an employer, using information reported on an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to determine the eligibility of that employee to work in the United States. This is a requirement for prime federal contracts with a period of performance longer than 120 days and a value above the simplified acquisition threshold ($100,000). The rule covers subcontractors if a prime contract includes the clause. For subcontracts that flow from those prime contracts, the rule extends the E-Verify requirement to subcontract for services or for construction with a value over $3,000.
If you are required to E-Verify, you will be contacted by the UTSI Research Office and/or the UTSI Human Resources Office.
For additional information on UTSI’s e-verify procedure and form, please see below:
Online Pay Statements
In keeping with the university’s efforts to reduce costs, employees now have on-line access to their pay statements. For more information on this process, please refer to the following links:
The online pay statements are accessed using NetID. For more information regarding NetID (setup, reset, changing passwords), click here.
If you have questions regarding payroll actions for: Regular (permanent) and Term (temporary) employees, Students and Graduate Research Assistants, Faculty and Adjunct instructors, contact Courtney Maricle-Frazier at ext. 37267.
* Time sheets are the responsibility of the Human Resources Office. Please see Vicki Carr
- Direct Deposit Form
- I – 9 Employment Eligibility Verification and lists of acceptable documents
- IRIS HR/Payroll Forms
- Non – US Citizens – click here for more information.
- Biweekly Employee Holdback
- Online W-2 form – In order to access your online W-2 forms, sign on using your university NetID and password. This is the same ID and password used to access the online pay statements.
Payroll Check Advice Samples
- UTSI Human Resources
- UT Policies
- UTSI Procedures
- UT Directory
- UTSI Employment
- UTSI Employee Development
- Staff Performance Evaluation
- Employee Benefits
- HR Forms
- Employee Relations Committee (ERC)
- Human Resources Links
- Equity and Diversity
- Title IX \ Sexual Harassment
- UTSI Title IX Annual Report
Apply for UT staff positions online.Staff Contacts