Useful Downloads and Links
There are site software packages that have been purchased for use by UTSI Faculty, Staff, and Students.
UTSI Site Licenses
- Origin Lab – a complete graphing and data analysis software package that provides a suite of features catering to the needs of scientists and engineers. The zip file contains instruction for installing the product.
- SolidWorks – SolidWorks offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data. Download is in zip format and must be extracted before installation. SolidWorks Education is for Instructional use only. The Education User License Agreement – Education Edition.
- Mathematica – UTSI has a site license for this computational package. The install instructions are for version 8, but should still represent a typical install.
- ANSYS – ANSYS Academic Research package allows users to create complex simulations and test real-world application. 32-bit installers are available upon request.
UTK Site Licenses
As part of the UTK campus, faculty, staff and students now have access to UTK site licenses. Use your NetID to access.
Also, several free applications and utilities that we install on most UTSI PCs are listed below.
- Information Technology Home
- UTSI Graphics & Printing
- UTSI Information Technology Policies and Procedures
- UT Acceptable Use Policy
- Student Orientation Notes
- Copyright Infringement
- UTSI HelpDesk
- Service Requests
- Remote Connections
- Telephone Services and Directory
- UTSI Email Setup
- Outlook Setup
- UT Knoxville Links
- Useful Downloads and Links
- Security Incident Report
- Computer Labs
- AntiVirus Software