During recent years UTSI’s IT department has worked closely with our conterparts on the Knoxville campus. Now that we are actually a part of UT Knoxville, that working relationship will become even closer.
Below are links to UTK resources that we think would be beneficial to UTSI Faculty, Staff and Students.
- NetID Information – Also note that UTSI folk can have their NetID password reset by calling 37363 or contacting any of our CS personnel.
- Sending large files – Emailing files on UTSI email system is limited to 20 mb – the receiver may have even lower limitations.
Solution? Try UT Vault. Login is your preferred email address at UTK, could be email@example.com to login, some will be firstname.lastname@example.org and the password is your NETID password, never your UTSI password. The rest is self-explanatory.
There are three main ways to obtain software at UT: 1. Downloads,
2. Departmental and personal purchases at The Bookstore Technology Center, and 3. OIT’s Terminal Server.
Below are some UTK links related to available software.
- Information Technology Home
- UTSI Graphics & Printing
- UTSI Information Technology Policies and Procedures
- UT Acceptable Use Policy
- Student Orientation Notes
- Copyright Infringement
- UTSI HelpDesk
- Service Requests
- Remote Connections
- Telephone Services and Directory
- UTSI Email Setup
- Outlook Setup
- UT Knoxville Links
- Useful Downloads and Links
- Security Incident Report
- Computer Labs
- AntiVirus Software