Our Master and Doctorial Industrial Engineering Programs, emphasizing Engineering Management, provide practicing engineers with an experience balancing technical depth with leadership, project management, financial management, technology transfer, ethical and legal perspectives, team relations, organizational behavior and continuous quality improvement. It empowers you with the knowledge and skills needed to lead technical organizations or processes to success.
UT’s Engineering Management program
* Develops the knowledge, skills, and attitude required for engineers to manage technical organization.
* Is designed for the working engineer who could be located anywhere is the world.
* Provides classes that are streamed live and recorded for later reviewing.
* Began 1983 and is ranked in top 30
* Helps you gain access to a network of talented peers
* Has manageable tuition with minimal out-of-state tuition.
* Allows you to earn a top-ranked U.S. degree without leaving your job or your country.
* Permits the start of the program from home, while you work and while you go through the U.S. visa process. Students can complete the program in the U.S. with an OPT experience.
|APPLY NOW||MORE INFORMATION|